scrapbooking

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

tying the knot...

last year was a very busy year in my professional life as well as my personal life. on top of our usual busyness with 6 kids and all that my little sister got engaged and married!

as soon as he put a ring on it i started scheming i mean planning for a really great wedding and personal shower. my sister is the best and she has waited to be found by just the right man so her celebrations needed to be worthy of her and all that she does for others.

first up was their big wedding shower. my sister has loved anchors for sometime (before it was a trend). i also did their engagement pictures at the tarpon springs sponge docks so i came up with a navy, pink and mint green color palette and a theme of "tying the knot".

everything turned out great! and i think everyone had a lovely time!
thanks to the bridesmaids, and their husbands and our parents. couldn't have done it with out you.

































































the flowers came from sams club online
the rope (my favorite part) came from knot and rope supply
the frames are from ikea
the small frosting jars are from blain's farm and fleet
the invite and favor stickers were designed by Lindsay Faye (me!)
the cake was also done by me

2 comments: